SERVICE LINE PLANNING
Healthcare reform and increasingly competitive markets are once again driving the demand for traditional services. However, most hospitals today can’t afford to be all things to all people.
Service line planning can help. Beacon Partners can work with your organization to assess the feasibility of existing service lines, develop strategies for expanding existing services and/or build new service lines through our client-specific approach.
Count on Beacon Partners to deliver:
- Clinical services planning based on medical manpower, planning and facility development
- Comprehensive ROI or TCO forecasting
- SWOT analysis with medical staff and senior leadership groups
- Strategic review of your market area
- Assessment of the viability of your existing service lines to develop strategies for expanding, collapsing or even eliminating existing product lines
- Strategies and financial analysis for supporting new service lines and clinical models
Beacon Partners can help you with these services, plus the development of physician alignment strategies by product line and much more.