The most recognized regulatory compliance issues today are HITECH and HIPAA privacy and security, which address the use of technology in the creation, storage and transfer of electronic protected health information (ePHI). Comprehensive compliance requires strong business intelligence reporting capabilities.
Beacon Partners can evaluate your current business intelligence capabilities and help you develop the right workflow processes to properly capture and use those metrics to ensure compliance while continuously driving improvements in patient care.
Count on Beacon Partners to deliver:
- Guidance on regulatory compliance (ARRA, HITECH, HIPAA, PPACA, ACO, ICD-10, 5010, etc.)
- A gap analysis plan to maintain current compliance
- An evaluation of your clinical and operational workflows and how you use technology to comply with HITECH and HIPAA
- Identification of risk in all areas
- A plan for compliance with HIPAA privacy and security regulations
Beacon Partners can help you comply with evolving industry standards. We do this by providing a detailed workplan and necessary workarounds. We can also supply a roadmap for regulatory changes and risk mitigation for privacy measure non-compliance.