Meaningful Use Strategy and Implementation
Attesting to Meaningful Use (MU) Stages 1 and 2 is no small feat, but is vital nonetheless to your organization’s immediate and long-term success. Healthcare reform is rapidly transforming how people access their records and make decisions that directly affect their care, putting more control into the patients’ hands. The MU portion of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) demands that healthcare organizations do their part to improve care delivery by:
- Optimizing EHRs and other clinical systems
- Establishing physician alignment models and health information exchanges
- Capturing, reporting, and demonstrating key care quality measures (CQM)
Beacon Partners’ point-by-point strategies and solutions can get you exactly where you need to be with Meaningful Use Stage 1 and Stage 2 attestation – no matter how complex your challenges.
Our expert consultants are mobilized to assist your organization with:
- MU readiness evaluation, gap analysis, and customized needs assessment
- Governance strategies to secure executive and stakeholder buy-in
- Full-scale project management and resource allocation
- EHR vendor search-and-selection, implementation and workflow optimization
- ICD-10 planning and implementation
- Business intelligence analytics and reporting
- CPOE implementation and adoption
- Integration of CQM reporting systems
- Revenue cycle assessment and performance optimization
- Physician-hospital alignment, ACO and HIE readiness strategies
Beacon Partners will help you significantly improve your IT, clinical, and business processes while capturing the financial incentives necessary to compete for market share. Our seasoned healthcare professionals are fluent on up-to-the-minute MU criteria, best practices and CMS certification and reporting requirements. We take a fundamental approach to assessing your unique physician culture, end-user needs and goals, helping you govern a strategy to implement and optimize clinical and financial systems across all levels of your organization.
This knowledge transfer from Beacon Partners to your organization is key to sustaining process improvements long after the engagement has ended.