Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
Building Your Care Management, IT, and Leadership Framework
Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) are designed to encourage healthcare leaders to collaborate in providing coordinated, patient-centered care, while reducing costs through value-based purchasing.
Now is the time to ensure your quality measures meet the requirements under this new shared savings program. Beacon Partners delivers strategies, services, and the required governance to support the development of accountable care organizations. Read our case study to learn how we did this for Jackson Health Network & Allegiance Health.
Clinical quality and analytics
- Revenue cycle assessment and performance optimization
- Risk sharing analysis to help choose the best ACO track
- Budget modeling – start-up costs, total cost of ownership (TCO), scenario building
- Cash flow analysis and cost management
- Assist with grant writing for public or private funding
Physician-hospital and HIE alignment strategies
- Integrating an HIE within the context of an enterprise-wide IT strategy
- Optimizing the benefits of HIEs to secure leadership buy-in
- Incorporating deep expertise in Clinical Optimization and information flow
Analytics and reporting
- Clinical integration – measuring clinical performance against standards of care
- Care coordination – analyzing patient care and outcomes using advanced technology
- Information technology – leveraging business intelligence to monitor outcomes
- Financial management – analyzing and reporting on accountable care payment models
EHR Search-and-Selection, Implementation & Optimization
- Extensive expertise across certified vendor platforms
- Establishing an integrated project management capability for an EHR
- Establishing a governance structure to encourage inclusion and communication
For more information on our ACO development assessment services, download our service sheet.
Read Beacon Partners' Accountable Care Organizations: A business shift for most hospitals and physicians article for an in-depth synopsis of ACOs, the two tracks, and the rules.